20 Jul 2009

::Freakin out::

Need some air


This is a serious matter - the "Big day" in my life. Recently me and my other half were already planning it to be some times next year. I haven't officially told our family just yet. I just cracked the news to my BFF and she seemed to be surprised, excited and worrying. Hehe. Count me in! I'm worry, I'm panicking, I...I need some air! :f Honestly apart of me is excited and the rest of it is panicking. For sure there are tonnes of things need to prepare and to be done and I don't know where to start with! Right away I just appointed my BFF as my wedding planner/advisor, at least that's kind of a relief for me, and I know she'll be there to knock me on the head if I happen to forget about something along the preparation. I think I just write up to this level pasalnya the more I go, the more kabak-kabak ku ni. :y Hehe
**Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out**

No comments: