17 Jul 2009

::FTO Log #002::

LET THE QUEST BEGINS...

I've taken this photo last night actually where my family and I dined in one of the finest restaurants in Serusop, Nyonya Restaurant. I say it was a combo celebration of birthday and anniversary but majority it was a birthday celebration. Two thumbs up for the foods and what an excellent service they had provided us. Extra service - They even entertained us with a singer (one of the employees). I have to say he has a nice voice and somehow managed to give me goosebumps. Hehe :d Job well done.

I'll be reviewing and uploading some pictures of the foods some times later as I haven't finished editing them all at the moment. As ilikeseven having this blog now, I just realized that my habits of taking pictures of the food I ordered anywhere I dined will come in handy now :)

No comments: